1/4 cup olive oil + 1 tablespoon olive oil
1 whole lemon
Salt and pepper
Cut 2 medium zucchinis
1 pound chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
8 ounces fresh spinach
1/2 red onion
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cut the zucchini into thin, round slices.
2. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice from both sides into a large
Add the 1/4 cup olive oil, salt and pepper, and mix well with a fork.
3. Add the zucchini to the bowl and toss to coat with the lemon/olive oil
4. Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon
olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the chicken in the pan, 7
minutes on each side.
5. Slice each chicken breast into 8 pieces.
6. Put spinach in a bowl. Put the chicken pieces on top of the spinach. Pour
zucchini and lemon/olive oil mixture over the chicken. Toss gently.
7. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
Your Favorite Recipes »