* Graham Cracker Crust
* 3/4 cup Mini Reese Peanut Butter cups, chopped and quartered
* 1/2 cup Skippy’s Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
* 1 package (3 oz.) Low Fat cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup powdered sugar
* 1/2 cup skim milk
* 1 cup Cool Whip Lite Topping, Thawed
* whipped topping
* Hershey kisses for decorations
Chop the mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in quarter lengthwise and set aside.
Combine peanut butter, cream cheese, and vanilla in medium bowl. It will be a tad messy until all three ingredients are combined. Beat until the peanut butter mixture forms a smooth-thick texture. Gradually add powdered sugar and milk, blending in until all of the powdered sugar and milk is used up, the filling is to be smooth and silky. Fold in whipped topping using a spoon-ula. Stir in chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup pieces. Pour the filling into the crust and cover with saran wrap. Put the pie in the freezer for several hours or until firm. Before serving, take the pie out from the freezer and decorate with mini Hershey’s Kisses in anyway you wish!
Let it soften slightly and Garnish each slice with whipped topping . Makes 8-10 servings.
Store any left over pie in the freezer!
Your Favorite Recipes »